This time psd-tutorial will teach you how to create interesting text effects that take 5 minutes or less to create using Adobe Photoshop. With these five simple-to-use effects, you can create some very interesting text effects. By using the blending option, you can change the appearance of your text. Psd-tutorial will make it easy to apply these techniques to your own text. Simply click on the image effect psd file to download each effect.
Once you download the psd file you want:
- Right-click on a given layer of text effects in the psd file you downloaded, and click Copy Layer Style.
- To use the text effect in your own text, right click on your text layer, click Paste Layer Style.
Easy isn’t it? You can see the specs of this text effect by right clicking on the text layer, and then click blending option. Here you can modify the effect of the text however you like.
- in gold effect, I added a new layer above the text layer in order to look much brighter.
- the glow effect, equate the base font color with the background color (important!).
- the fun effect, match the colors on color overlay and outer glow .
- on all text effects, note the size of the font on the psd file you downloaded. The effect works best with the font size on an existing psd file download.